Market Forum Property Posting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which is the better choice?

2 posters

Go down

Which is the better choice? Empty Which is the better choice?

Post  SuzieQ Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:45 pm

I have heard and seen way too many choices for me to even consider any a choice. I want to get a credit card that will suit my needs but don't know where to start. Some i heard have some pretty good benefits while some are pretty useless. Anyone here have any experience in picking a good card? Very Happy

SuzieQ

Back to top Go down

Which is the better choice? Empty cc

Post  shootiin Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:59 am

me no like maybank..veyr hard to get to their customer service line when u have problems...

shootiin

Back to top Go down

Which is the better choice? Empty Re: Which is the better choice?

Post  Lastline Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:00 pm

http://www.citibank.com.my/english/promo/allcards-2011q1.htm?utm_source=cbolhm&utm_medium=mbanner&utm_campaign=allcards-2011Q1

The answer to all your problems, free GPS and rm138 Rebate is one tempting offer. Now thats what i call a bargain. Read up on it and tell us what you think. I might consider it once i cancel a few cards myself. Smile

Lastline

Back to top Go down

Post  me+card Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:10 pm

lastline....u better act fast coz government already come out with new ruling abotu the number of card u can have when you gaji no so high...better get the citibank gps and start running away...

me+card

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down